Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I know, I know, It's Been Awhile Here's Some Pics

Me at my Grandma's Birthday party.

My cousin Brandon (Mr. DC/ BJ). He turned 13 this month. I can't believe it! He's my baby who still sits on my lap and I rock when he's sick (Don't tell him I told you! lol) The only problem was then he made me sick ;o(

A picture my Aunt Jamie took on her birthday yeasterday for her jewlery blog. She makes beautiful necklaces and bracelets! Check it out (jewelsbyjamie.blogspot.com)


My cousin Mel (My BFF) and I with Grandma on her 78th birthday ;o)

My cousin Nicholas (Nikel). His birthday is the day after mine Nov 14th. His Mom told me he was my late Birthday present and that's how I've always thought of him ;o)

Well like the title says I know I haven't posted on here in awhile. Almost a month actually. I haven't even been on here in that long. It's crazy because I got my Mom to create one and it's spread to the rest of my family, and they post every day! So I've decided to be better about posting. Especially because I feel incerdibly guilty because I have these comments from people and I didn't even know, so I'm sure it seems like I'm ignoring them. Not the case people I assure you!

My birthday was this month(that's another blog entirely) and then came 5 other ones in my family. So along with Thanksgiving this our busiest month. lol Other things have been soaking up all my free time, so blogging has sadly gotten the axe this month, but I think I can make some time. I've got tons I want to talk about! So much has happened. But I'll give you an update on this month tomorrow but I'm posting a few pics since pictures speak more quickly than I type. lol I stole them from my Aunt Jamie's camera because I can't find my USB cable to upload my own ;o(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hill...you're back! I've been away from my blog lately too. You look cute. and I've never seen your Grandma before! She is cute. i miss my grandma! You look good and I'm proud of you for heading into PreMed. if anyone can do it - you can!!! hurry up though - i need a good doctor!!! :)

Scrapally said...

Good to finally hear from you! Of course I keep up on you from your mom, but it's fun hearing from you first hand! :) Keep bloggin!