Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving in Pictures

These are pics of my family this thanksgiving. Not all of them of course because my fam is huge. Not everyone made it this year which was a bit sad but this Thanksgiving was wonderful. My family is so great and we all have so much fun together. I couldn't ask for a better one and I thank my heavenly father each day for them. That is what I'm thankful foir this year, my family ;o)
My Uncle Mark and Aunt Sara and their kids and grandkids. I love these guys!!!
My Boys Mark and Nikel

My Kit Kat and I. She was crying when I left because she didn't want me to go. It broke my heart, because she's just so precocious.

My Cousin Mel and her boys Mason and Seth

This is Mel's personality to a T. lol


Mel and I the BFF cousins







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pictures! It was also fun seeing you today. You're such a sweetpea! Thanks for feeding Sean.
You and your mom are so dear to me.

Scrapally said...

What great pictures! You do have a wonderful family! you are very photogenic! (sp?) Love ya kiddo!

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie Petie you need to change the color of your lettering, I can't hardly read the white lettering. Okay I know this is probably my issue but I am your mom !!