Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged!

Allyson tagged me so here it goes:



8 things I did yesterday:

1. Study for my last math exam before my final
2. Gabbed on the phone to my cousin
3. Gave a speech
4. Drove in soupy fog really late at night and really slow.
5. Went to class
6. Read a new book
7. Browsed online for christmas presents
8. Took an evil math test which I think I did pretty great on for once! lol

8 things I look forward to:

1. Getting into Med School
2. Becoming a doctor.
3. Having my own family
4. Passing my math class
5. The next Twilight movie
6. Marrying Robert ;o)
7. Mel finishing Twilight and giving it back so I can read it again.
8. Christmas with my family

8 restaurants I like:

1. Norah's in Covington
2. Rio Grill
3. Macaroni Grill
4. PF Changs
5. Parma (Big bucks but worth it!)
6. Wassabi
7. Joe's Crab Shack
8. Tacone

8 things on my wish list:

1. Passing my math class
2. Real Ugg boots
3. A pair of Lucky jeans
4. A hammock
5. A new cell phone
6. MAC make up
7. Christian Louboutin pumps
8. Losing the rest of the weight I've been working on.

8 T.V. shows I watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. House
4. Scrubs (anyone sensing a theme? lol)
5. Friends
6. The Mentalist (is he gorgeous or what?)
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Crminal Minds

8 people to tag: I think everyone else has been tagged. I'm the slow one. lol


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay thanks for the Christmas list... pretty good sneaky girl !!

Scrapally said...

Great list! How are you liking your "new" book? I won't be offended if you don't like it, but I can't see how you wouldn't! :) Happy schooling...

Hill said...

I actually really like the book so far Allyson. I'm only about 15 pages in but I like it a lot. I'm at the part where she shot the guy who was attacking Ulyssa. It's an intense book! lol