Saturday, January 3, 2009

AZ and Utahrd




After Christmas my Mom and I went to Utah by way of AZ where we stopped to stay with the Boydston's for awhile. I had a blast!!! I missed Mama Julie and Papa Jeff and my boys! Bryce and Shelby never fail to crack me up even though Shelby exasperates me at the same time but it's WAY too hard to stay upset for long he's too funny and the puppy dog face is hard to resist. lol Plus when he let me drive his truck I had to surrender. haha I'd forgotten how much I'd missed the B's because I've been so busy but I really have. But they're coming in a little over a week and I'm so excited.

After we left the B's we headed to Utahrd by way of the Hoover Dam. Papa Jeff tried to give us an alternate route but we said we wanted to go that way to see the dam. MISTAKE! Now I understand the smirk on his face. lol
I actually had a nice time in Utah, which was a surprise. Part of it was because my Aunt Jamie and her family met us there and that I got to go shooting. I'm still a great shot, I outshot the boys! haha

Anyway here are some pics. (Ignore Shelby's face he thinks he's funny. lol)

3 comments:

Scrapally said...

Great to hear from you again! Love your updates! Glad you got home safe and that you had a fun trip, except for the dam. Next time you'll listen won't you?! :)

Unknown said...

hahaha...the dam route. That is too funny that Jeff tried to steer you away from that!

Glad you had a nice trip. Shelby looks like he's 2 years older just since the last time I've seen him! Amazing.

do you have pictures of Jeff and Julie?

Hill said...

No but I'll take some when they come on the 12th ;o)