Friday, January 30, 2009

Free time Update





























I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. My mom really puts me to shame on that point and to think I got her started! lol Biology, History, and Stats take up my blogging time. But I figured since I just got back from the Gym I could spare a few minutos for an update and to take my mind off annoying guys at the gym. Who wants to be hit on in the gym? NO ONE! I'm thinking of making a workout T that says BACK OFF!! haha I'm no supermodel why does this keep happening to me? ugh. Anyway...

Well, ya'll know me and my love of travel, even if it's just a roadtrip to SF or SD. I had one this last weekend as I'm sure you probably know to L.A. to go to the Price's Right which is now dubbed the Price's Wrong. The people that run this show are absoulute imbeciles. Let me just say that I am NOT a morning person and that show got me up even before the cock crows and we didn't even get in! There goes my dreams of finding another way to fund med school. Having a ticket means nothing! Yeah thanks for the free and apparently meaningless tickets Matt! I actually feel a little bad for Matt because my normally sweet cousin gave him a sound tongue lashing. hehehehehehehehe so maybe not that bad. lol

Let me just say neither of us was not a pleasant person. haha My sassy/scary alter ego and my cousin Mel's: Shedaisy and Sheniquwa came out. haha Plus we had to deal with our feuding mothers locked up in a car and a hotel, albeit very fancy hotel, for 2 days. My mom and my Aunt Sara do NOT get along. So I'm the one who was left with her because apparently I'm the only one who can handle her, especially when she's coffee deprived. lol Mel even flees. I personally don't think she's that bad, but that's because according to her she and I have the same sassy attitude and I should've been her daughter. She thinks Mel and I were switched at birth. haha My mom even called me begging for me to hurry and come back from shopping for shoes in MY HEAVEN because Sara was driving her nuts shut up in the car smacking gum. lol
So that was this weekend this week has been interesting as well. It's made me miss my BFF Jess. She moved to Virginia like living in Utah wasn't far enough away. lol She was the best roommate and is the perfect person for commiseration. She just listens and that's a rare thing as we all know. I'm dying for her to send back our circle journal so I can write this stuff down. I HATE money. Does anybody know how much textbooks cost for a Biology major??? I'd tell you but I'm sure you'd have a heart attack like I did and I can tell you how not fun it was. lol I'll just say it's triple my tuition. I tried ordering on Amazon but they ripped me off and didn't ship the books so I had to get from the rip off bookstore. Has anybody else had a problem with Amazon? I'm about to lead a riot if I get some supporters! haha Ugh. I need a new job to pay for all this expesnse. let me know if anybody hears of one. Please and thank you ;o) I just have to have faith that the lord will provide the funds someway for med school.
Anyway I think that's about it. All my Love Hill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The money will come, dear sweet daughter. I know because we made this decision the right way, with the Lord's involvement !!!! So, doubt is not an option !! As for fueding with your Aunt Sara, we were not !! That is just the way we endure each other !! She gripes and I snipe !! As for yours and Mel's alter ego's Shedaisy and Sheniquwa they are not invited on the next road trip !! LOL