Monday, February 2, 2009

Lions, and Tigers, and Boydstons! Oh My!











So the B's were here about a month after they promised. lol But they did arrive finally so that's what counts. I decided to forgive their delay because their Grandpa was having health problems. Gracious aren't I? haha

We had a birthday party for Shelby complete with handmade banner, presents, and a tweety bird PINK cake (heheehe). He seemed to enjoy it even though he's not one for birthdays...or so he says. Who isn't into birthdays? The entire day is about YOU, who wouldn't love that?? haha And he certainly should because he always has to be the center of attention or he sulks. lol But in exchange for the party and his gift, which he loved, I got my car worked on and he sat on my icy feet to keep them warm, so it all worked out well for me. haha
Bryce was a little jealous because we didn't throw one for him in Sept. but we'll make up for it this Sept. althoough he'll probably be on his mission.

Oh, the B's wanted us to tell ya'll that they're coming to stay with us for a week in June so they'll have time to visit you guys then. Anyway I thought I'd post some pics for you guys to see. Isn't the one of Papa and I super cute? lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Times that's for sure !! I love the pics of you with Mama Julie too!! you're both so darn cute !! And those boys make me happy !!!!

Hill said...

Just FYI that face I'm making in the pics with Shelby is a fish face and not a kiss face mom! Thanks for pointing it out hope everybody else saw the fish face. lol

Unknown said...

they look so good! i wish they still lived here! i miss the boydstons!!!