Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holding Autumn


I got to hold my Auty yesterday when Monica came over. It's been six months since I got to hold her and cuddle her and kiss on her. She's so different now. She's two and I can't believe it! When I was holding her it reminded me of when she was a newborn and I could hold her all day and just cuddle her. She was such a love. Even six months ago we had a little routine: she would sit in between my legs on the chaise and lay back against my stomach until she fell asleep and I'd put her to bed when Monica was at work. Even the last two times I've seen her I didn't get to hold her. But she came over yesterday and I got to pick her up when she came to give me a hug. She just grinned and giggled and it was the sweetest sound I've heard in a long time. I've really missed that little girl ;o)

No comments: