Thursday, December 25, 2008

Babies make Christmas eve






















This is the best Christmas eve I can remember. At least since my Auntie B moved away 6 years ago. I had my Sister, Future Brother-in-law, Nephew, and Dad over last night for our traditional Christmas eve feast (Frito Chili Dogs) and got to watch my nephew open presents. I had a blast watching him open his presents. He's surprisingly adept for an 8 month old. lol He was going to town! And he kept trying to eat the paper. haha I'll post some pics so you can see how adorable he was. I can't wait to have my own, I imagine it'll be even more exciting. Merry Christmas to all in Blogland!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

That camera is a liar !! I'm much cuter than that !! LOL

Scrapally said...

I think the pic of Robin and baby is DARLING!!!! And I think the baby looks like Glenn. Maybe just the forehead! :) Glad you had a fun Christmas eve...hopefully a fun Christmas day too!!

Unknown said...

yes, Babies do make the Christmas season more delightful. I'll agree with you! looks like you all had fun. The baby is cute!!!