Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dog Gone Dog Days


I had Dog Days today. For those of you who don't know that's Fresno State's orientation/induction/seminar/mass registration etc. It lasted from 7 am to 2:45. And for 2/3rds of it I was completely bored out of my mind. The only part that really interested me was when we were being major advised.

I met with an advisor who was putting me on my med school path. She was a wealth of knowledge. I just learned so much from her. I finally feel like I'm on my way instead of just wasting my time. I also made a contact with Dr. Aguliar who is heading up a major research project in my Biology field and he's willing to let me participate. I am so excited about it. It will help with my Med school applications. I'm so excited about all of this. Plus, I met some nice people who share my major.


I can't wait to be a Doctor! I'm finally on my path.

1 comment:

Scrapally said...

Hurray for you! go dogs! :) Sounds like things are falling into place for you. that is wonderful!