Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weird Right?

Okay, I want your guy's opinion. There's this guy I saw for a really short time in high school. Anyway, back then we had an English class together and we sat next to each other. He was really smart and very cute, but he was a little too worldly for me and had that hippy/James Dean thing down to a T. But we ended up pretty good friends.

Well this semester we ended up taking a Poetry class together after not seeing each other for 3 years. Anyway, on the second day of class he came and sat next to me. But we didn't talk. I was waiting for him to say something because he sat next to me but he never did. And then the next week he sat in the back of class. I know he knew it was me even though I look pretty different, but he looks eaxctly the same except maybe cuter if that's possible. lol

So for this whole semester we haven't talked. Anyway yesterday I was reading a book waiting for class to start and then I felt someone standing next to me. He was reading over my shoulder! He used to do that all the time. Anyway, when I look up at him he just keeps on reading then gives me a half smile and sits a couple feet away still without saying anything!

Now am I just being nutty or is this weird? I have no idea what is going on. I would say something but I kinda feel the moments passed ya know? Anyway, I jsut wanted to get some opinions.

3 comments:

Scrapally said...

That's pretty weird! I would definitely say something...like dude, get your own book! :)

Hill said...

Haha. That part just doesn't bother me so much as him not ignoring me but not talking to me at the same time. Almost creepy. lol

Unknown said...

OH IT'S THE MALE SPECIES!